A couple of weeks back OnePlus launched its first-ever smartwatch alongside OnePlus 9 series smartphones at Rs. 14,999. Now the company has announced that it will go on sale from April 21st via an exclusive Red Cable First sale and from April 22nd across online and offline channels including Amazon.in.
The OnePlus Watch Classic Edition in Midnight Black and Moonlight Silver colours with Fluoroelastomer strap. Users can also avail of an additional instant discount of Rs. 2,000 on the OnePlus Watch using SBI Card – credit cards and EMI transactions till 30 April 2021, so the effective price is Rs. 12,999.
In terms of specifications, the OnePlus watch comes with a 1.39-inch AMOLED display, SpO2 monitoring, GPS, 5ATM + IP68 water, and dust resistance. It comes with 4 GB of standalone storage (2GB for actual use) to store over 500 songs.
It also connects with the OnePlus TV, acting as a smart remote control that can lower volume when a call comes in or even turn off the TV before when it detects that you have fallen asleep.
The OnePlus Watch Cobalt Limited Edition on the other hand is crafted from cobalt alloy, a unique hypoallergenic material that is twice as hard and more corrosion-resistant than traditional stainless steel.
Meanwhile, the watch face is made from specially-treated sapphire glass, with a Mohs rating of 9, for enhanced brightness and exceptional scratch resistance. It comes with a Vegan leather strap with a butterfly buckle and an additional Fluoroelastomer strap.
OnePlus Watch specifications
- 1.39-inch (454 x 454 pixels) AMOLED 326PPI screen, scratch-resistant sapphire glass
- ST32 + Apollo 3 + Cypress processors
- Support for Android 6.0 or later
- 110+ Workout modes including automatic workout detection for jogging and running
- Shows metrics such as pulse, distance, calories, speed monitoring, and SWOLF efficiency for swimmers.
- Acceleration sensor, Gyroscope sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Optical heart rate, and blood oxygen sensor, Ambient light sensor, Air pressure sensor, Capacitance sensor
- Water resistant (5ATM / 50 Meters+ IP68)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, Beidou
- 4GB storage for standalone music playback
- Microphone and speakers to attend calls
- Dimensions:46.4×46.4mm×10.9mm; Weight: Classic 45g（without strap / 76g (with strap), Cobalt Limited Edition 45g (without strap), 67g（with strap）
- 402mAh battery with up to 14 days for typical use, 5 days with sleep blood oxygen monitoring, 25 hours continuous exercise with GPS, 20-minute charge for a week’s use