OPPO has introduced Reno5 Z, the company’s latest smartphone in the Reno5 series in the UAE and Singapore. It has a 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED screen with a 16MP punch-hole camera and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Dimensity 800U with support for 5G SA/NSA, 8GB of RAM and runs Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel ultra-wide and a 2-megapixel depth and macro cameras.
The phone is 173g light and 7.8mm thin, making it one of the thinnest 5G phones, said the company. The rear Quad Cameras feature a single, smooth piece of scratch resistant Gorilla Glass 5 and come in minimalist colors. It packs a 4310mAh battery that offers 2.9 hours of calling with 5-minute charging with the 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging.
OPPO Reno5 Z specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D AMOLED display
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro, 2MP mono portrait lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.1×73.4×7.8mm; Weight: 173g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4310mAh battery with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0 fast charging
The OPPO Reno5 Z comes in Fluid Black and Cosmo Blue colours and is on sale in the UAE priced at AED 1,499 (US$ 408 / Rs. 30,300 approx.) and SG$ 529 (US$ 392 / Rs. 28820 approx.)