iQOO has announced iQOO Z3, the company’s latest budget 5G smartphone in China. It has a 6.58-inch FHD+ 20:9 LCD water drop screen with 90.61% screen-to-body ratio, 120Hz refresh rate, 180Hz touch sampling rate and has a 16-megapixel front camera. It is powered by Snapdragon 768G Mobile platform with support for 5G SA/NSA, and has memory fusion technology that lets 8G RAM to get an equivalent to 11GB RAM.
It supports five layers of liquid-cooled heat dissipation system that reduces the temperature by 10 degrees; at the same time, it uses “horizontal full-scene antenna”, same as the iQOO 7, so5G upload signal strength is increased by 25%. The phone comes with side-mounted fingerprint sensor and 4D game vibration. The phone packs triple rear cameras that includes a 64MP main camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle and a 2MP macro camera. It packs a 4400mAh battery with 55W flash charging.
iQOO Z3 5G specifications
- 6.58-inch (2408 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, 96% NTSC Colour Gamut, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (1 x 2.8GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 768G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.2) storage / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.2) storage
- Android 11 with iQOO UI 1.0
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP primary camera with LED flash, Samsung ISOCELL GW3 sensor, f/1.79 aperture, EIS, 8MP ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:163.95×75.30×8.50mm; Weight:185.5g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4400mAh (Typical) battery with 55W fast charging
The iQOO Z3 5G comes in Deep Black, Nebula and Cloud Blue colours, is priced at 1699 yuan (US$ 259 / Rs. 18,805 approx.) for 6GB + 128GB, 1799 yuan (US$ 275 / Rs. 19,915 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB and the top-end 8GB + 256GB version costs 1999 yuan (US$ 305 / Rs. 22,130 approx.). It is available to order and goes on sale in China from April 1st.