Xiaomi just announced Mi 10s, the company’s latest smartphone in the Mi 10 series in China. It packs a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 20MP camera inside the punch-hole, is powered by Snapdragon 870 with 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem, 3000mm² VC liquid cooling, up to 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM, runs Android 11 with MIUI 11 and comes with 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It has a 108MP camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, four-in-one 1.6μm large pixels, supports OIS, comes with 13MP ultra-wide camera, depth and macro sensors. Xiaomi said that the Mi 10S has scored 80 points on DXOMark Audio test, topping the charts with the dual speakers, one top side-firing, one bottom-firing tuned by Harman Kardon. It has X-axis linear motor and packs a 4780mAh battery with support for 30W fast charging wired and wireless and 10w wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10S specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 90Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, 100% DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, HDR10, HDR10+, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 3.2GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 870 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.0 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB UFS 3.0 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 11
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33″ Samsung sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens, LED flash, 13MP 123° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 8k at 30fps
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, dual 1216 linear speakers, 1.2cc equivalent large sound cavity, 7 Magnet sound unit, Harman Kardon tuning
- Dimensions: 162.6×74.8×8.96mm; Weight: 208g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4780mAh (Typical) / 4680mAh (Minimum) battery with 30W QC 4+ / PD3.0 wired and wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Xiaomi Mi 10S comes in Titanium Black, Ice Blue and Pearl White colours, is priced at 3299 yuan (US$ 506 / Rs. 36,965 approx.) for the 8GB + 128GB version, 3499 yuan (US$ 537 / Rs. 39,205 approx.) for the 8GB + 256GB version and the 12GB + 256GB version costs 3799 yuan (US$ 583 / Rs. 42,570 approx.). It will be available for order from today and will go on sale in China from March 12th. During the first sale it offers 30W air-cooled wireless charging base for free.