After rolling out realme UI 2.0 open beta for the narzo 20 back in January this year, realme has released realme UI 2.0 based on Android 11 for the phone. The company has already updated its flagship offering realme X50 Pro to realme UI 2.0.
Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 comes with new features such as System Cloner, Quick Return Bubble, Enhanced Dark Mode, New App Drawer, Third-party Icon Support, Redesigned Notification Panel, Revamped Always-On display, Improved Game Space, and more. Check out this post to know about Android 11 based realme UI 2.0 features in detail.
To receive this update, your device should be updated to A.25 (RMX2193_11.A.25). Since this is phased roll out it might take a few days to reach your phone. Based on the schedule the realme 7 Pro should get the update next. Check out the complete changelog below.
Personalize the user interface to make it your own
- Users can now create their own wallpaper by picking colors from their photos.
- Third-party icons for apps on the home screen are now supported
- Three Dark mode styles are available: Enhanced, medium, and gentle; wallpapers and icons can be adjusted to Dark mode; and the display contrast can be adjusted automatically to ambient light
- User can now drag text, images, or files out of a floating window or from one app to another app in Split screen mode
- Optimized the editing page of Smart Sidebar: Two tabs are displayed and the order of items can be customized.
- Added “Tone tunes”: Consecutive notification tones will be linked to form a single melody
- Optimized the user interfaces of Notes: New visuals are provided on the list and editing pages
- Added weather animations to provide you with a more interesting experience
- Optimized vibration effects for text input and gameplay
- Optimized “Auto brightness”
- Users can now remove a folder or combine it with another one
- Added filters for “Drawer mode”: One can now filter apps by letters, install time, or usage frequency to quickly find an app
Security and Privacy
- Users can now turn “App lock” on or off in Quick Settings
- Added “Low battery message”: When the phone’s battery is lower than 15%, one can quickly send a message to share your location with specified people.
- More powerful SOS functions
Emergency info: Users can quickly display the personal emergency info to first responders. The information can be shown even when the screen is locked.
- Optimized “Permission manager”: One can now choose “Allow only once” for sensitive permissions to better protect your privacy.
- Added Immersive mode which reduces disturbances while gaming so that the users can stay focused.
- Users can change the way to summon Game Assistant.
- Users can share your personal hotspot with others via a QR code.
- Optimized the photo editing feature with upgraded algorithms and more markup effects and filters.
- Added shortcuts to instantly share and edit photos or videos user just took
- Added the inertial zoom feature which makes zooming smoother during video shooting
- Added the level and grid feature to help you compose videos
- Added Sleep Capsule, help you schedule downtime and secure users sleep time
Added “Sound amplifier”: Users can amplify faint sounds in the environment and soften loud sounds when wearing earphones