realme just launched the narzo 30A, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the Narzo series in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ mini-drop 20:9 aspect ratio display with 88.7% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the MediaTek Helio G85 SoC, runs Android 10 with realme UI on top, which is upgradable to Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 in the future. It features a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel B&W Portrait Lens. There is also an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a diagonal stripe design that doesn’t attract fingerprints, has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 6000mAh battery with support for 18W charging.
realme Narzo 30A specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 mini-drop display, up to 570 nits brightness (Sunlight Mode)
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G85 12nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A75 + Hexa 2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 CPUs) with up to 1000MHz ARM Mali-G52 2EEMC2 GPU
- 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage / 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB eMMC 5.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- realme UI based on Android 10
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 1080p 30fps video recording, 2MP B&W Portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 164.5×75.9×9.8mm; Weight: 207g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 18W charging
The realme Narzo 30A comes in Laser Black and Laser Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 9999. It will be available from Flipkart and realme.com and offline stores from March 5th.
- Rs.1000 discount on ICICI Bank Credit card and EMI