HUAWEI has announced its FreeBuds 4i true wireless earphones, successor of last year’s FreeBuds 3i featuring active noise cancellation (ANC), up to 10h standalone battery life and a new round case. These feature 3D ergonomic design and ear canal close fit, lightweight body, reducing the burden to ears, and a more comfortable wearing experience.
These feature Dual microphone “beamforming” technology that can accurately pick up human voices. The special windproof structure design can improve the earphone’s ability to reduce wind noise. AI neural network algorithm to extract human voice from noise making your voice clearer. You can long press the headset to quickly switch the transparent mode that lets you listen to the surrounding environment without taking off the headset, and communicate with people more easily.
HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 to connect to devices
- 10mm dynamic drivers with polymer composite diaphragm for clear and transparent vocals
- Active noise cancellation, Transparent mode, dual microphone AI call noise reduction
- Double-tap control for Play/Pause music and Answer/End calls, Long Tap for ANC
- Low-latency mode (HUAWEI smartphones /tablets with EMUI 11 and above), Pop-up and pair (HUAWEI smartphones /tablets with EMUI 10 and above)
- Dimensions: 37.5 x 21 x 23.9 mm (per earbud);48 x 61.8 x 27.5 mm (charging case); Weight: 5.5 g (per earbud), 36.5 g (charging case)
- 55mAh battery (per bud) offers up to 10h (7.5h ANC) playback / up to 6.5h (5.5h ANC) on 1 charge, 22h playback with charging case (215mAh battery), 4h listening with 10m charging, USB Type-C
The HUAWEI FreeBuds 4i come in Honey Red, Ceramic White and Carbon Black colours, is priced at 499 yuan (US$ 77 / Rs. 5,600 approx.) and will go on sale in China starting from March 8th with pre-orders starting today.