LG today launched the W41, W41+ and W41+ smartphones as successors of last year’s W31 series in India. These have 6.55-inch HD+ Hole in Display with an 8MP camera, run Android 10, 48MP + 5MP Ultra-wide + 2MP Depth and 5MP macro cameras, 5000mAh battery.
LG W41, W41+ and W41 Pro specifications
- 6.55-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) 20:9 HD+ FullVision display with up to 400 nits brightness
- 2.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G35 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB (W41) / 128GB (W41+) storage/ 6GB RAM with 128GB (W41 Pro) storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth sensor, 5MP macro camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions:166.5 x 77.3 x 9.3mm; Weight: 201g
- Fingerprint sensor, Google Assistant Button
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) built-in battery
The LG W41 (4GB + 64GB), W41+ (4GB + 128GB) and W41 Pro (6GB + 128GB) come in Magic Blue and Laser Blue colours, are priced at Rs. 13,490, Rs. 14,490 and Rs. 15,490, respectively and are is available from leading stores across India.
Commenting on the launch, Advait Vaidya, Business Head- Mobiles, LG India, said:
AS a consumer centric brand, LG understands the need of its consumers. Keeping up with the latest trends our W41 range of smartphones tick all the right boxes. The latest smartphone range is an embodiment of LG’s commitment towards meaningful innovation to provide consumers with a stylish and powerful smartphone that caters to today’s audience. Our Make in India efforts have resulted into producing innovative smartphones, compelling enough to be truly yours.