Infinix has launched Smart 5, the company’s latest smartphone in the Smart series and the successor of last year’s Smart 4 in India. It has a 6.82-inch HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio display with 90.6% screen body ratio, is powered by MediaTek Helio G25 SoC with 2GB of RAM, and runs Android 10 Go Edition with XOS 7. The phone packs a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a Low Light sensor and an 8-megapixel camera on the front with LED flash.
The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, gem-cut texture design with FLOW pattern, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and pack a 6000mAh battery.
Infinix Smart 5 Plus specifications
- 6.82-inch (1640 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 440 nits brightness, 1500:1 contrast ratio
- 2GHz Octa Core MediaTek Helio G25 processor with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 Go Edition with XOS 7
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, Quad LED Flash, Low Light sensor, Slow-mo Video
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: 171.82 x77.96 x 8.9 mm; Weight: 207g
- Rear-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 6000mAh battery with 10w charging
The Infinix Smart 4 comes in Aegean Blue, Morandi Green, Obsidian Black and 7° Purple colours, is priced at Rs. 7,199 and will be available from Flipkart starting from February 18.