Realme just launched the X7 Pro 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone along with the X7 5G, as it had promised. It packs a 6.55-inch Full HD+ 120Hz Samsung AMOLED flexible screen with 240Hz touch sampling rate, 100% DCI-P3 color gamut, 4096-level brightness adjustment, 1200 nits peak brightness, DC Dimming, 32-megapixel camera inside the punch-hole and 91.06% screen-to-body ratio, thanks to 3.05mm ultra-narrow chin. It features ultra-thin light-sensitive in-screen fingerprint solution making it 91% thinner, and the screen is 29.4% thinner, said the company. The phone rung Android 10 with realme UI, but it will get the Android 11 with realme UI 2.0 update soon.
The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ SoC with dual 5G support, 8GB of RAM, 15509mm² VC liquid cooling that can reduce the temperature by up to 10℃. The realme X7 Pro has tactile Engine linear motor for realistic three-dimensional vibration, features 64-megapixel main camera with IMX686 sensor, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel retro portrait and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
The phone comes in Fantasy colour that uses 2+2+1 strategy, which is Double-Grain, Double-Pated and Anti-Glare Glass. First, two different textures are joined together to create a multi-layered texture, then covered with two coatings to create a flow of psychedelic color, and finally an AG glass is used to enhance the visual and tactile texture of the glass surface.
The Mystic Black colour uses the high-end convex lens texture, and the finest machine to carve the micron-level texture lines. The “layer” effect in the center gradually changes to the “triangular” effect at the edge, which achieves a breakthrough in light concentration, which is the convex lens effect. The phone packs a 4500mAh with 65W Super Dart fast charging that offers 100% charge in 35 minutes.
realme X7 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.55-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D 120Hz AMOLED display, 1200 nits brightness, 100% DCI-P3, 103% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core (4×A77 2.6GHz + 4×A55 2.0GHz) Dimensity 1000+ 7nm processor with Mali-G77 MC9 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, Sony IMX686 sensor, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP retro portrait lens and 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Super linear Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- Dimensions: 160.8×75.1×8.5mm; Weight: 184g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS (L1 + L5)/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4400mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
The realme X7 Pro 5G comes in Fantasy and Mystic black colours, is priced at Rs. 29,999 and will be available from Flipkart and realme.com as well as offline stores from February 10th. It also launched real Upgrade Program in partnership with Flipkart that lets you get the phone by paying only 70% of the cost. One year later you can pay remaining to retain the phone or upgrade the phone with the latest X series flagship for 70% of the cost.
- Flat Rs. 2000 instant discount for ICICI Bank Credit Cards and EMI
- Flat Rs. 1500 instant discount for Axis Bank Cards and EMI