HMD Global has announced Nokia 1.4, the company’s latest budget Android 10 Go Edition smartphone, as the successor of Nokia 1.3 that was introduced last year. It is upgradable to Android 11 (Go edition) soon, has a 6.51-inch HD+ screen, is powered by quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with up to 3GB of RAM, has an 8-megapixel rear along with a 2-megapixel secondary macro camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
The phone packs a 4000mAh battery compared to 3000mAh battery in the predecessor, however this is non-removable. It also has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and Google Assistant button.
Nokia 1.4 specifications
- 6.517-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 display
- 1.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 215 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB RAM with 16GB / 2GB RAM with 32GB storage / 3GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 10 (Go Edition), upgradable to Android 11 (Go Edition)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera, 2MP macro camera, LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm jack, FM Radio, Google Assistant Button
- Dimensions: 166.42 × 76.72 × 8.7mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, micro USB
- 4000mAh non-removable battery with 5w charging
The Nokia 1.4 comes in Fjord, Charcoal and Dusk colours, starts at €99 (US$ 119 / Rs. 8,680 approx.) and will roll out globally starting today.