OPPO has launched the Enco X True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earphones along with the Reno5 Pro 5G in India as it had promised. The OPPO Enco X combines a custom acoustic design and advanced software to provide a breakthrough listening experience with Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling. The company has partnered with Dynaudio for an optimized audio experience.
It uses dual microphone design to provide active noise-cancelling with multiple modes allowing the users to customize and choose the strength of noise reduction to better fit the daily listening needs through the four different settings: Max Noise Cancellation, Noise Cancellation, Transparency Mode, and Noise Cancellation Off. These settings allow users to block out the world whether indoors or outdoors and focus on what they are listening to. Each mode gives users the freedom to adapt to different scenarios and still have a crystal-clear audio experience.
These are equipped with OPPO’s DBEE (Dynamic Bass Enhanced Engine) 3.0 Sound System and LHDC (low latency and high-definition audio codec) wireless transmission and 6mm front superconducting magnetic plane diaphragm unit is paired with 11mm three-layer composite moving coil for a stronger audio density and gives a well-rounded audio with natural depth. It has low-latency as low as 47ms and has advanced feed forward and feedback hybrid dual microphone.
The earphones feature headphone fit detection technology that effectively reminds you to adjust the wearing position to ensure the best sound quality and noise reduction. It has Innovative ergonomic design, different tips to perfectly fit your ears and has ultra-lightweight body at only 4.8 grams. It promises up to 25 hours of battery life with the wireless charging case, 5.5 hours of standalone battery life and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco X specifications
- Bluetooth 5.2 (LHDC, AAC, SBC) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 11mm moving coil unit + 6mm plane diaphragm unit
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for active noise cancellation, triple microphones for call noise reduction
- 47m Bluetooth low-latency dual transmission
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.8g for each headset; 42.5g for the case
- 44mAh battery offers 5.5hours (4h with ANC) of standalone music playback, 535mAh battery on the case offers 25h (20h with ANC) battery life, Qi wireless charging case
The OPPO Enco X comes in Black and White colours in India, is priced at Rs. 9990 and will be available from Flipkart and offline retailers starting from January 22nd.