After the Tab P11 Pro that was introduced last year, Lenovo has introduced Tab P11 with an 11-inch WUXGA+ or 2K touchscreen IPS screen with Eye Care mode technology certified by TÜV Rheinland, Snapdragon 662 Mobile Platform with up to 6GB RAM, slim and sturdy aluminum-alloy chassis. It runs Android 10 with Kids Space from Google, has a 8MP front camera, 13MP rear camera with LED flash and quad speakers with Dolby Atmos. It promises up to 15 hours of battery life.
The company also sells optional accessories such as ultra-thin Keyboard Pack with built-in trackpad, magnetic stand cover and integrated kickstand prop up the tablet to resemble a slim detachable.
The Lenovo Precision Pen 223 is capable of sensing tilt and your subtle pressure adjustments for a smoother digital writing and doodling experience. If has a 60mAh that offers battery life up to 200 hours of battery life and features USB Type-C charging.
The Lenovo Smart Charging Station 2 enables hands-free movie watching and stable charging while docked, and a new Folio Case with modern fabric finish provides extra protection.
Lenovo Tab P11 specifications
- 11-inch (2000 x 1200 pixel) IPS LCD screen with 400 nits brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 10
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Quad Speakers, Optimized with Dolby Atmos, Dual Microphone Array + Smart Voice DSP (Mid Field)
- Dimensions: 258.4 x 163 x 7.5mm ; Weight:490g
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, USB 2.0 Type-C
- 7700mAh (Typ)/ 7500mAh (Min) battery with 20W fast charging
The Lenovo Tab P11 comes in Slate Grey and Platinum Grey, starts at $229.99 (Rs. 16,860 approx.) and is already rolling out in several countries.