Along with Mi 11, Xiaomi also unveiled Mi AIoT Router AX6000, the company’s first top-end Wi-Fi 6 router after it introduced AX3600 model earlier this year. It supports up to 6000Mbps wireless transmission speed and 4×4 160MHz bandwidth. It is also the world’s first router supporting 4K QAM technology with higher data transmission density that increases network speed by 20%, says Xiaomi.
The router features 2500Mbps Ethernet port, six independent signal amplifiers, supports mesh networking, Xiaomi Share, and more.
Xiaomi AIoT Router AX6000 features and specifications
- 574Mbps 802.11ax 2 × 2 2.4G / 4804Mbps 802.11 ax Wi-Fi 4 × 4 160MHz 5GHz
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11a / b / g / n / ac / ax, IEEE 802.3 / 3u / 3ab
- Qualcomm IPQ5018 processor + 1GHz NPU
- 512MB RAM, 256MB ROM
- 6 external omnidirectional antennas + 1 AIoT antenna that automatically connects to Xiaomi smart devices using app
- MU-MIMO technology allows multiple antennas of the router to serve multiple devices at the same time offering the best experience
- Up to 248 connected devices
- Real time monitoring, parental controls with Mi Wi-Fi app on Android and iOS
- Holes on the top, bottom and sides for heat dissipation to avoid routing frequency reduction and device disconnection caused by overheating.
- WPA3 next generation of Wi-Fi security standard
- Dimensions: 408 × 177 × 134mm
- 1 x 10/100/1000/2500M adaptive WAN/LAN port (Auto MDI/MDIX), 1 x 10/100/1000M adaptive WAN/LAN port (Auto MDI/MDIX), 2 x 10/100/1000M adaptive LAN Port (Auto MDI/MDIX)
- 7 x LED indicators (SYSTEM indicator x 1, INTERNET indicator x 1, network port indicator x 4, AIoT status indicator x 1)
The Xiaomi AIoT Router AX6000 is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 91.6 / Rs. 6,725 approx.), is available for pre-order and goes on sale in China from January 8th, 2021.