Vivo already confirmed that it will introduce its X60 series of smartphones with Zeiss optics on December 29th. Now the X60 Pro has been certified by TENAA with the model number V2047A revealing complete specifications of the phone. This will be the first phone to be powered by Samsung Exynos 1080 5nm 5G SoC.
The vivo X60 Pro will come with a new micro-head 5-axis VIS camera for improved stabilization, 13MP ultra-wide, 13MP and an additional 8MP camera, and these two could be telephoto and periscope cameras. It will use words first ZEISS Vario-Tessar 1.48-3.4/16-125 ASPH lens.
Vivo X60 Pro rumoured specifications
- 6.56-inch (2376×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.8:9 E3 AMOLED 120Hz curved HDR10+ display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Exynos 1080 5nm processor with Mali-G78 MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB storage / 12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage
- Android 11 with OriginOS
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with dual LED flash, super micro PTZ camera, 13MP 120° ultra-wide lens with 2.5cm macro, 13MP camera, 8MP camera
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio
- Dimensions: 158.57×73.24×7.59mm; Weight: 178g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ax, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS (L1+L5 Dual Band) + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4130mAh (minimum) battery with 33W fast charging
There are also reports of vivo X60 Pro+ powered by Snapdragon 888 SoC and possibly X60s as well. We should know more details including the price of the X60 series smartphones when they go official tomorrow, December 29th.