TRANSSION India has launched TECNO Spark 6 Go, the company’s latest smartphone in the Spark series in India. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by MediTek Helio A25 with 4GB of RAM, packs a 13-megapixel rear camera along with an AI lens. There is an 8-megapixel camera on the front. It runs Android 10 with HiOS 6.2.
The phone has a fingerprint sensor on the back, plastic gradient design on the back, come with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card lots and packs a 5000mAh battery.
Tecno Spark 6 Go specifications
- 6.52-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display with 480 nits brightness
- Octa-Core (ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.8GHz + ARM Cortex-A53 at 1.5GHz) MediaTek Helio A25 12nm processor with IMG IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 10 with HiOS 6.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, secondary AI camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 165.6 x 76.3 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 193g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, DTS-HD Surround Sound
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, micro USB
- 5000mAh battery
The TECNO Spark 6 Go comes in Mystery White, Ice Jadeite and Aqua Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 8,499 and will be available from Flipkart online from December 25th and offline retail stores across India from January 7.