HMD Global just announced Nokia 5.4, the company’s latest mid-range smartphone. It packs a 6.39-inch HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio punch-hole screen with 16MP front camera, is powered by Snapdragon 662 SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android 10, which is upgradable to Android 11 and 12, comes with a 48-megapixel rear camera, 5-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel depth and a 2-megapixel macro sensor. The camera has 60fps video recording, OZO spatial audio and wind noise cancellation for videos.
The phone has a Nordic-inspired durable rear cover design, comes with dedicated Google Assistant button, has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises 2-day battery life.
Nokia 5.4 specifications
- 6.39-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 400 nits typical brightness
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB RAM with 64GB/ 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP wide-angle camera, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP for macro
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dual microphones, OZO audio, Qualcomm aptX Adaptive
- Dimensions: 160.97 × 75.99 × 8.7mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC (optional)
- 4000mAh battery with 10W charging
The Nokia 5.4 comes in Polar Night and Dusk colours, starts at 189 Euros (US$ 229 / Rs. 16,900 approx.) and will be starting this month in UK and Europe.