Xiaomi under its Redmi brand introduced the Redmi Watch in China last month. Now it has silently introduced the Mi Watch Lite for the global markets which has similar design and almost similar specifications as the Redmi Watch that includes a 1.4-inch touch color LCD screen with 120+ watch faces, 24-hour heart rate monitoring and 50-meter (5 ATM) water resistance, but this also comes with GPS support.
Mi Watch Lite specifications
- 1.4-inch (320×320 pixels) 323 PPI touch color LCD screen with 350 nits brightness, 60% NTSC color gamut
- 3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope, Barometer (altimeter), Compass
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android 5.0+ and iOS 10.0+ devices
- 11 Sports modes: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Open water swimming, Freestyle, Pool swimming, Cricket, Trekking, Trail run, Walking and Indoor cycling
- Automated Heart Rate Measurement, 24-hour Real-time Heart Rate, Sleep Monitoring, Breathing, Notifications, Weather, Clock, Alarm, Flashlight, Music Control, Idle alerts
- GPS / A-GPS / GLONASS
- Water Resistant (5ATM or 50 meters)
- Dimensions: 41x 35 x 10.9mm; Weight: 35g (with strap) 21g (without strap)
- 230mAh battery with 9 days battery life with typical use, 10 hours with continuous GPS use in sports mode
The Mi Watch Lite comes in Black, Ivory and Navy blue colors with matching straps and Olive and Pink straps. It went on sale in Thailand last week priced at 1,390 Thai Baht (US$ 46 / Rs. 3,405 approx.).