The OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update is now rolling out for the OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro devices, bringing system and network optimisations and bug fixes along with the November 2020 security patch.
Announced over on the official OnePlus Forums, the OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 patch brings with it some important fixes for Horizon light, NFC, and Parallel Apps. Apart from that, the update optimises the experience for split-screen apps usage and power consumption for increased battery life. It fixes issues with Google Play Store as well.
It’s a sizeable OTA file at around 273MB, but as this is an incremental update to the stable channel, those on the OxygenOS Beta will have to wait a little longer.
- IN: 184.108.40.206.IN21DA
- EU: 220.127.116.11.IN21BA
- NA: 18.104.22.168.IN21AA
- IN: 22.214.171.124.IN11DA
- EU: 126.96.36.199.IN11BA
- NA: 188.8.131.52.IN11AA
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions