relame has announced realme 7 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the UK, as it had promised. It has a 6.5-inch Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate, 90.7% screen-to-body ratio and a 16-megapixel camera on the front. The phone is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 800U SoC with support for 5G SA/NSA and Android 10 with realme UI. It features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide sensor, a 2-megapixel 4cm macro camera and a 2-megapixel B&W portrait camera.
The phone has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner, AG Split Design, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W Dart charge fast charging that can charge up to 100% in 65 minutes.
realme 7 5G specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa Core (4 x 2.4GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800U (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.3 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro sensor and 2MP B&W Portrait lens
with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.1 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dolby Atmos
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.1×9.1mm; Weight: 195g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 30W Dart Charge fast charging
The realme 7 5G comes in Mist Blue and Flash Silver colours, is priced at £279 (US$ 370 / Rs. 27,470 approx.), but it is available at an offer price of £229 (US$ 304 / Rs. 22,545 approx.) during Black Friday sale on November 27.