HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has confirmed the global launch of HONOR 10X Lite smartphone in a global launch event on November 10th after it was introduced in Saudi Arabia recently. It packs a 6.67-inch FHD+ screen, is powered by Kirin 710 with 4GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1 and HMS 4.1, features quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel camera for 4cm macro and a 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots.
It has a gradient back, features side-mounted fingerprint sensor and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 22.5W HONOR SuperCharge fast charging that can charge up to 46% in 30 minutes.
HONOR 10X Lite specifications
- 6.67-inch (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+20:9 2.5D curved glass LCD screen
- Octa-Core Kirin 710 12nm (4 x 2.2GHz Cortex-A73 +4 x 1.7GHz Cortex-A53) with ARM Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide sensor, 2MP for 4cm macro, 2MP for portrait shots
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.65 x 76.88 x9.26mm; Weight: 206g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 22.5W fast charging
The HONOR 10X Lite comes in Icelandic Frost, Midnight Black and Emerald Green colours and costs Saudi Riyal 799 (US$ 213 / Rs. 15,925 approx.) in Saudi Arabia. We should know the price for more countries on November 10 at 2PM CET (6:30PM IST).