OPPO just announced K7x, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in the K series in China. It features a 6.5-inch FHD+ LCD 90Hz display with 180Hz touch sampling rate, 16-megapixel punch-hole camera and 90.5% screen-to-body ratio. The phone is powered by Mediatek Dimensity 720 with support for 5G SA/NSA, 6GB of RAM, runs Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on top, packs quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel main camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide sensor, 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel portrait camera sensor.
It has a side-mounted fingerprint scanner that can unlock the phone in 0.3 seconds and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 30W VOOC flash charge fast charging that can charge the phone from 0 to 100% in 66 minutes.
OPPO K7x specifications
- 6.5-inch (2400×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 90Hz LCD screen with up to 600 nits brightness, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 720 7nm processor (Dual 2GHz Cortex-A76 + Hexa 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) with Mali-G57 MC3 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Dual SIM
- ColorOS 7.2 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, EIS, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP macro and 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 162.2×75.1×7.1mm; Weight: 194g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 30W VOOC flash charge fast charging
The OPPO K7x comes in Mirror Black and Shadow Blue colours, is priced at 1499 yuan (US$ 223 / Rs. 16,700 approx.), but it will be available at 1399 yuan (US$ 208 / Rs. 15,585 approx.) when it goes on sale in China from November 11th.