HTC has announced Desire 20+ smartphone in Taiwan. It packs a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with a water drop notch that houses a 16-megapixel camera, is powered by Snapdragon 720G with 6GB of RAM, features a 48-megapixel rear camera along with 5-megapixel ultra-wide, 5-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth sensors.
The phone has a plastic back, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging.
HTC Desire 20+ specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 ×720 pixels) HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- Octa Core Snapdragon 720G 8nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.3GHz Kryo 465 A76 + Hexa 1.8GHz Kryo 465 A55 CPUs) with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, 5MP 115° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 5MP camera for 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 164.9 x 75.7 x 9.0mm; Weight: 203g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with QC4.0 fast charging
The HTC Desire 20+ comes in Twilight Black and Dawn Orange colours, is priced at NT$ 8,490 (US$ 295 / Rs. 21,670 approx.) and is available in Taiwan.