OPPO has launched A15 smartphone in the ‘A Series’ in India after teasing it for quite sometime. It has a 6.52-inch HD+ Waterdrop notch screen, is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P35 SoC with 3GB of RAM, run on Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel macro and a 2-megapixel depth camera and an 5-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone has a 3D curved body, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4230mAh battery.
OPPO A15 Specifications
- 6.55-inch (1600 × 720 pixels) HD+ display with Waterdrop Notch
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P35 12nm processor (ARM Cortex A53 CPU) with IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 10 with ColorOS 7.2
- 13MP rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor, 2MP macro camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual SIM
- Dimensions: 164.0 x 75.4 x7.9mm; Weight: 175g
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS/GLONASS, Micro USB Port
- 4230mAh battery
The OPPO A15 comes in Dynamic Black and Mystery Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 10,990 and will be available Amazon.in.