relame just launched realme 7i, the company’s latest smartphone in India as it had promised. This comes with a 6.5-inch HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 90% screen-to-body ratio and a 16-megapixel in-screen camera on the front. It is powered by Snapdragon 662 with 4GB of RAM. The phone features a 64-megapixel primary rear camera, an 8-megapixel 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2-megapixel B&W portrait sensor and a 2-megapixel sensor for 4cm macro shots.
It has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, Mirror design, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD card slots, and packs a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
realme 7i specifications
- 6.5-inch (1600 x 720 pixels) HD+ LCD screen with 90Hz refresh rate,Corning Gorilla Glass protection
- Octa Core Snapdragon 662 11nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10 with realme UI
- 64MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 119° ultra-wide camear with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP B&W sensor, 2MP 4cm macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX471 sensor, f/2.1 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 164.1×75.5×8.5~8.9mm; Weight: 188g
- Splash resistant (P2i coating)
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/ GLONASS/ Beidou, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The realme 7i comes in Fusion Green and Fusion Blue colours, is priced at Rs. 11,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version and 4GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 12,999. It will go on sale on Flipkart, realme.com and offline stores from October 16th.