Vivo today announced its Vivo Watch series that come in 42mm and 46mm options with 1.19-inch / 1.39-inch AMOLED display, respectively and supports Always-on display support. The 42mm version has buttons similar to traditional crown, and the 46mm has normal buttons. These have stainless steel case, while a precision ceramic bezel enhances the texture.
These feature blood oxygen monitoring in addition to heart rate sensor, can record sleep and stress, and dynamic calorie monitoring to control their calorie consumption. It has 5ATM water resistance that can last up to 10 minutes in a water depth of 50 meters, has 11 sports modes, and 2GB of built-in storage for standalone music playback.
Vivo Watch specifications
- 1.1-inch (390×390 pixels) (42mm) / 1.39-inch (454×454 pixels) (46mm) AMOLED screen
- ST main processor & Apollo low-power processor
- 2GB built-in storage for local music playback
- Optical heart rate and blood oxygen sensor, accelerometer sensor, gyroscope, air pressure and altitude sensor, geomagnetic sensor, ambient light sensor
- 11 sports mode including Outdoor running, indoor running, outdoor walking, pool swimming, outdoor cycling, indoor cycling, mountain climbing, trail running, elliptical machine, HIIT, free training
- Water resistant (5ATM)
- Dimensions 42mm: 42x42x9.7mm; Weight: 35.6g (without strap) 46mm: 46x46x10.6mm; Weight: 46.8g (without strap)
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS+GLONASS+GALILEO+Beidou, NFC for payments
- 226mAh (typical) / 218mAh (minimum) for 42mm with 9 days of usage / 478mAh (typical) / 458mAh (minimum) for 46mm with 18 days of usage
The Vivo Watch 42mm comes in dark gray case with orange leather strap and brown case with light brown leather strap and the 46mm light gray case with a dark brown leather strap and black case with a black rubber strap. It is priced at 1299 yuan (US$ 191 / Rs. 14,085 approx.) for both the models and will go on sale in China from September 28.