HMD Global just announced the Nokia 3.4, the company’s latest Android One smartphone and the successor of Nokia 3.2. It packs a 6.39-inch HD+ punch-hole screen, is powered by Snapdragon 460 Mobile Platform with up to 4GB RAM, runs Android 10 with 2 years of Android and 3 years of security updates, has a 13-megapixel rear camera, secondary 2-megapixel depth sensing camera for Portrait Mode and a 5-megapixel ultra-wide camera. It also has Night mode support and a 5-megapixel camera on the front.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, comes with a dedicated Google Assistant Button, has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, features 3D nano-textured rear cover, fully recyclable diecast metal chassis and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Nokia 3.4 specifications
- 6.39-inch (720 x 1560 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass display, 400 nits (typ.) / 300 nits (min.) brightness, 70% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core Snapdragon 460nm 11nm Mobile Platform (1.8GHz x 4+1.6GHz x 4 Kryo 240 CPUs) with 600MHz Adreno 610 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- Android 10, upgradable to Android 11 and 12
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front-facing camera
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 160.97 x 75.99 x 8.7mm; Weight: 180g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C, NFC
- 4000mAh battery
The Nokia 3.4 comes with Fjord, Dusk and Charcoal colours, starts at 159 Euros (US$ 186 / Rs. 13,675 approx.) and will roll out globally starting from early October.