Update: You can watch the special Galaxy Unpacked (Fan) event today, September 23 on Samsung Newsroom and Samsung.com at 7:30pm IST.
Earlier: Samsung has announced ‘Galaxy Unpacked for Every Fan’ event on September 23rd. This should be Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, which surfaced recently. “Over the years, Samsung has developed a special relationship with Galaxy fans around the world. Their valuable feedback has helped create exciting innovations and made mobile experiences better for everyone,” said Samsung.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition rumoured specifications
- 6.5-inch Full HD+ (2400 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity-O Display, 407 PPI, 120Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 990 7nm EUV processor with ARM Mali-G77MP11 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR5 RAM, 128GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with OneUI 2
- 12MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/1.8 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 12MP Telephoto lens with 33° FoV, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, OIS, 3X Optic Zoom, 12MP 123° Ultra Wide sensor with f/2.2 aperture
- 32MP front-facing camera with 81° wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Stereo speakers tuned by AKG
- Fingerprint Sensor
- Dimensions: 74.5 x 159.8 x 8.4 mm; Weight: 190g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax, Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 4500mAh (typical) with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is expected to come in White, Blue, Orange, Lavender, Green and Red colours, and these colours have also been teased in the invite.