Update: realme has posted official renders for the phone that shows a spectral gradient finish and a large “Dare to Leap” logo on the back. realme design director said that the design team has worked on it for 8 months, took over 400 hours of color proofing it adopts the AG process and three-layer texture, two-layer coating.
Last week it posted an image of the phone with a 120Hz AMOLED punch-hole display with 240Hz touch sampling rate, 1200 nits of brightness and 4096-levels of brightness adjustment. It also said that it weighs 175 grams.
Earlier: realme today confirmed that it will introduce new X7 series that includes X7 and X7 Pro in China on September 1st. The company has confirmed that these will use 120Hz refresh rate flexible AMOLED display from Samsung. Even though the teaser image doesn’t show a notch, another image confirms that it will feature a punch-hole screen. realme China CMO Xu Qi Chase said that the flexible screen is more “lightweight and thin” than the traditional OLED screen.
Both the models are expected to feature 65W ultra-fast flash charging. The X7 is said to come with 4300mAh battery and the X7 Pro is expected to pack a 4500mAh battery. The realme X7 should be the realme RMX2176 model that was certified by TENAA recently.
realme X7 rumoured specifications
- 6.43-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D 120Hz AMOLED display
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) / 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP 119° Ultra Wide Lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensor
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.9×74.4×8.1mm; Weight: 175g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4300mAh (typical) / 4200mAh (minimum) battery with 65W ultra-fast flash charging
We should know more details in the coming days.