Along with the Mi 10 Ultra, Xiaomi has also introduced 100W Car Charger 1A1C that can charge the phone up to 100% in 25 minutes. In addition to 100W USB Type-C port, it also has a 18W USB Type-A port, and offers 50W USB Type-C + 18W USB Type-A fast charging when two devices are connected simultaneously.
It has a colourful LED indicators that lights up in white during standby, green in 18W PD mode, Blue when charging in 30W or more and glows in Orange when it uses 100W for the Mi 10 Ultra.
Highlights of Mi 100W Car Charger 1A1C
- Comes with dual ports to charge two devices simultaneously
- Smart IC chip intelligently distributes required power to the charger, controlling its own temperature even when operating at high currents
- Supports 12V and 24V input, available on most cars
- USB Type-C output: 20V-5A
- USB Type-A output: 5V-3A/9V-2A
- 4 layers of protection against output over current, output over voltage, short circuit, high temperature and electromagnetic interference
- Multi-color LED indicators
- Polycarbonate body with manganese steel and brass charging connector.
The Mi 100W Car Charger 1A1C comes in Black colour, is priced at 99 yuan (US$ 14.25 / Rs. 1,060 approx.) and will go on sale starting in China through mi.com from August 16 with pre-orders starting today.