Xiaomi just announced Mi 10 Ultra, the company’s latest flagship smartphone at the company’s 10-year anniversary in China. It packs a 6.67-inch Full HD+ curved AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and 240Hz touch sampling rate, is powered by Snapdragon 865 with 5G SA/NSA support with Snapdragon X55 Modem, LiquidCooling 2.0 vapor chamber + 6-stack graphite layer + graphene, up to 16GB of LPDDR5 RAM, runs Android 10 with MIUI 12 and comes with 3D glass back with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It has a 48MP camera 1/1.32″ sensor, four-in-one 2.4μm large pixels, supports OIS, comes with 48MP periscope telephoto camera with up to 10x optical zoom, 120x digital zoom, OIS, 20MP ultra wide-angle camera and a 12MP portrait camera. Xiaomi said that the Mi 10 Ultra has scored 130 points on DXOMark topping the charts. There is a 20MP front camera.
It comes with a 4500mAh battery with support for 120W wired fast charging that can charge the phone up to 41% in just 5 minutes, and 100% in just 23 minutes, features 50W wireless fast charging that can charge the phone fully in 100% in just 40 minutes, as well as 10w wireless reverse charging.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra specifications
- 6.67-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio HDR10 + display with 120Hz refresh rate, 1120nit (HBM) / 800nit (Typ) brightness, 5000000:1 (Min) contrast ratio, DCI-P3 Wide Color Gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa Core (1 x 2.84GHz + 3 x 2.42GHz + 4 x 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 8GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 128GB / 256GB UFS 3.1 storage / 12GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 256GB storage / 16GB LPPDDR5 RAM with 512GB UFS 3.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 12 based on Android 10
- 48MP rear camera with 1/ 1.32″ OV48C sensor,1.2μm, f/1.85 aperture, OIS, 8P lens, dual-tone triple LED flash, 48MP Sony IMX586 periscope telephoto lens with f/4.1 aperture for 10x optical zoom and 120x digital zoom, OIS, 20MP 128° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 12MP 1/2.6″ 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 8k at 24fps, 4k 60fps, 960fps at 1080p
- 20MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Hi-Res audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 162.38×75.04×9.45mm; Weight: 221.8g
- 5G SA/NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz) 8 x / MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS (L1 + L5), NFC, USB Type-C
- 4500mAh (Typical) / 4360mAh (Minimum) battery with 120W QC 5 / PD3.0 wired, 50W wireless fast charging, 10w wireless reverse charging
The Mi 10 Ultra comes in Obsidian Black, Mercury Silver and Transparent Edition, starts at 5299 yuan (US$ 762 / Rs. 56,914 approx.) for 8GB + 128GB, 5599 yuan (US$ 806/ Rs. 60,130 approx.) for 8GB + 256GB, 5999 yuan (US$ 863 / Rs. 64,465 approx.) for 12GB + 256GB and the top-end 16GB + 512GB version costs 6999 yuan (US$ 1007 / Rs. 75,150 approx.). It is available for order today and goes on sale in China from August 16th.