Xiaomi has been teasing the launch of a new beard trimmer in India lately with the #YourSalonAtHome. Ahead of the launch at 12PM today, Flipkart has listed the new Mi Beard Trimmer on its site with the pricing.
The new Mi Cordless Beard Trimmer (XXQ02HM) is listed on Flipkart ahead of launch today and the price is mentioned as Rs. 999. It is to be seen if that’s the actual price at which this trimmer is going to be sold or if it is just a mere placeholder. Coming back to the trimmer, the new model is a toned-down version of the original Mi Beard Trimmer (XXQ01HM) that was launched last year. The new model comes with 20 length settings, compared to 40 length settings on the previous one and this one has a run time of 60 minutes, compared to 90 minutes on the previous model.
Further, the XXQ02HM model is a cordless trimmer compared to the previous model which was both corded and cordless, and also, the new one is not water-resistant. Apart from this, the new model has a plastic body compared to the metal on the previous model and the trimming range is 0.5 to 10mm, compared to 0.5 to 20mm. Due to the plastic body, this weighs lighter at 161g, compared to 213g on the previous model.
Xiaomi Mi Beard Trimmer (XXQ02HM) highlights
- Rounded stainless steel blades for skin-friendly performance
- Non-scratching teeth offer more comfort
- 1 beard comb
- Range of length settings: 0.5 up to 10 mm; No of length settings: 20
- Ergonomic design is easy to hold and handle. The sturdy grip allows you to reach tough spots effortlessly.
- Washable Head
- Cordless – 2 hours of charging offers up to 60 minutes of usage
- Dimensions: 3.8 x 15.2 cm (W x H); Weight: 161g
We should know more details when it is launched at 12 noon today.