Lava launched the Z61 Pro smartphone recently in India after it launched the Z71 and Z53 smartphones earlier this year. Now, the company has launched a new smartphone in its Z-Series line up — Lava Z66 with a Notch display, Android 10, and more.
The Lava Z66 sports a 6.08-inch 19:9 HD+ display with a resolution of 1560 x 720 pixels and 283 PPI. It is powered by a 1.6GHz Spreadtrum octa-core processor paired with 3GB RAM and 32GB storage which can be expanded up to 128GB with microSD. It is a dual SIM device and runs on Stock Android 10 out-of-the-box.
As for the cameras, it sports dual rear cameras which is a combination of 13MP (primary with f/2.0 aperture) + 5MP (should be depth) and the front-facing camera is a 13MP shooter with f/2.2 aperture. Lastly, it features a micro USB v2.0 port and packs a 3950mAh battery.
Lava Z66 specifications
- Display: 6.08-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- SoC: 1.6GHz Spreadtrum Octa-core processor
- RAM: 3GB DDR4
- ROM: 32GB, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Dual Nano-SIM (4G + 4G)
- Cameras: Rear – 13MP (primary with f/2.0 aperture) + 5MP (should be depth)
- Front – 13MP with f/2.2 aperture; Screen Flash
- Connectivity: 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, 3.5mm audio jack, GPS, micro USB v2.0
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 73.5 x 8.85 mm; Weight: 162g
- Battery: 3950mAh
- Colors: Marine Blue, Berry Red and Midnight Blue
Pricing and availability
Lava Z66 is priced at Rs. 7777 and is available on Amazon.in and offline stores. It will be available on Flipkart as well.