HUAWEI’s HONOR brand today announced its 2020 Ryzen refresh of the MagicBook 14, 15 and Pro models in China with the latest Ryzen 4000 series CPUs that are based on the Zen 2 architecture, 7nm process technology, 8 cores and 16 threads for the Pro model and up to 8 cores and 8 threads for the 14 and 15 models offering 59.2% CPU performance improvements.
The MagicBook Pro Ryzen Edition is equipped with dual fan and dual heat pipe shark fin fan for higher speed and greater air volume, so heat dissipation performance is increased by 15% compared with the previous generation. The MagicBook 14 adopts all-metal body design, sea wave shape, 15.9mm slim and 1.38kg lightweight body. Furthermore, the fingerprint power button which enables instant access from startup to desktop directly for a more secure and effortless login experience.
HONOR MagicBook 14 / 15 / Pro specifications
- 14-inch / 15.6-inch / 16.1-inch ( 1920 x 1080 pixels) 16:9 display, TÜV Rheinland Certified
- 3.0GHz (up to 4.0GHz) AMD Ryzen 5 4600H / 2.9GHz (up to 4.2GHz) AMD Ryzen 7 4800H Mobile Processor with Radeon Graphics
- 16GB 2666MHz DDR4 dual-channel RAM, 512GB SSD
- Windows 10
- 3.5mm audio jack, Fingerprint power button
- Pop-up webcam
- Magic-Link 2.0
- WiFi 802.11 ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type- C x 1 (Supports charging and data transfer), HDMI x 1, USB3.0 (Type A) x 1, USB2.0 (Type A) x 1
- Dimensions: 322.5 x 214.8 x 15.9mm; Weight: About 1.38kg
- MagicBook 14 and Pro– 56Wh (Rated capacity) battery
- MagicBook 15 – 42Wh (Rated capacity) battery
- HONOR MagicBook 14 R5 4500U/16GB/512GB — 3999 yuan (US$ 571 / Rs. 43,010 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook 14 R7 4700U/16GB/512GB — 4499 yuan (US$ 642 / Rs. 48,390 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook 15 R5 4500U/16GB/512GB — 4199 yuan (US$ 600 / Rs. 45,160 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook 15 R7 4700U/16GB/512GB — 4699 yuan (US$ 671 / Rs. 50,540 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook Pro R5 4500U/16GB/512GB — 4699 yuan (US$ 671 / Rs. 50,540 approx.)
- HONOR MagicBook Pro R7 4700U/16GB/512GB — 5199 yuan (US$ 740 / Rs. 55,915 approx.)
All these are available for order and the HONOR MagicBook 14 and 15 will be available from July 22nd while the MagicBook Pro Ryzen Edition will be available in China from July 30th.