boAt, popular for its audio product line has entered into the ‘wearable’ category with boAt ProGear B20 smart to track fitness. It features a 0.96″ full touch coloured display 5 built-in faces, 14 workout modes out of which 8 can be set as active modes, shows various statistics like daily steps, calories burnt, and activity duration at a single glance, features such as real-time notifications for incoming calls and messages and has the ability to control music via the band.
The boAt ProGear B20 smart band includes a 24-hour heart rate monitor, can monitor sleep with three modes – deep sleep, light sleep, awake hour, comes with IP68 splash, sweat and dust-resistant, offers up to 10-days of battery backup, and also has built-in charging port.
boAt ProGear B20 specifications
- 0.96-inch (160×80 pixels) LCD colour touch display
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Compatible with Android 4.4 above iOS 8.0 above
- Automatic Activity Record (Steps & Distance tracking), Automatic-Sleeping Monitoring,
- PPG heart rate sensor for 24h heart rate monitoring
- 14 workout modes including running, walking, hiking, working out, soccer and basketball
- Call and Message notification, Social Media Notification, Camera Control, Music Control, Vibrating Alarm
- Water and dust resistant (IP68 up to 1.5 meter)
- Weight: 22g
- 90mAh battery, Built-in USB connector, up to 10 days battery life
The boAt ProGear B20 comes in Black, Blue and beige colours, is priced at Rs. 1799 and is available from Amazon.in.
Commenting on the launch, Aman Gupta, Co-Founder boAt Lifestyle said:
We at boAt have always pushed the envelope and offered products which are driven by consumer feedback and need. The entry into the wearable category is a natural progression for us as we have already established ourselves in the earwear market. Our best in class earphones and headphones have offered a superior audio experience and with ProGear we plan to disrupt the market by offering an integrated solution who seek an active lifestyle.