HUAWEI’s HONOR brand just announced the HONOR X10 Max, the company’s latest smartphone in the X10 series. It has a huge 7.09-inch FHD+ RGBW LCD screen with HDR support and 91% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by the latest MediaTek Dimensity 800 SoC with up to 8GB of RAM and runs Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1 on top. It has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel depth sensor. Inside the water drop notch on the front there is an 8-megapixel camera.
The phone has a gradient glass back in select models, stereo speakers, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 5000mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging.
HONOR X10 Max specifications
- 7.09-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display with 96% NTSC color gamut, up to 780 nit brightness
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor with ARM Mali-G57 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage, 8GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with NM card
- Android 10 with Magic UI 3.1.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera, 2MP depth sensor
- 8MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1217 super linear stereo speakers, Smart PA, Huawei Histen
- Dimensions: 174.46×84.91×8.3mm; Weight:227g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (typical) / 4900mAh (minimum) battery with 22.5W Fast charging
The HONOR X10 Max comes in Black, Blue and Silver colours, is priced at 1899 yuan (US$ 268 / Rs. 20,115 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version, 2099 yuan (US$ 297 / Rs. 22,230 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs 2499 yuan (US$ 353 / Rs. 26,465 approx.).