Xiaomi has announced Mi Notebook Pro 15 with 10th Gen Intel Core processor, GeForce MX350, up to 16GB RAM, up to 1TB SSD, upgraded cooling system with dual cooling pipe, dual fans with larger heat conduction area, high efficiency and rapid cooling. It flaunts a 15.6-inch Full HD display with 6.53mm narrow bezel and 81.5% screen-to-body ratio.
It has 2 x 2.5W speakers with Harman Audio and support for Dolby Audio Premium. There is also a fingerprint scanner with static push-type fingerprint unlock mechanism and has a full-size backlit keyboard.
Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro 15 (2020) specifications
- 15.6-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080 pixels) with 178-degree wide viewing angle, 300 nits brightness, 100% sRGB colour gamut, protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 1.8GHz Intel Core i7-10510U (8MB L3 Cache, up to 4.9GHz) / 1.6GHz Intel Core i5-10210U (6MB L3 Cache, up to 4.2GHz) (Comet Lake) processor, Intel UHD Graphics 620, 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX350 GPU
- 8GB/16GB DDR4 2666MHz RAM, 512GB / 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone
- Full-size backlit keyboard with 1.5mm keystroke, 3nits backlight brightness
- Intel 2×2 802.11 ac Wi-Fi dual-band (2.4GHz, 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0
- 1 x HDMI, 2 x USB 3.1, 2 x USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack, 3-in-1 card reader (supports SD/SDHC/SDXC)
- 2.5W × 2 speakers, Audio by Harman, supports Dolby AudioTM Premium
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6 x 16.9 mm; Weight: ~2kg
- Windows 10 Home Edition
- 60Wh battery with 1C fast charge that provides 50% charge in 40 minutes
The Mi Notebook Pro 15 (2020) comes in gray color, is priced at 5999 yuan (US$ 847 / Rs. 64,250 approx.) for the Core i5, 8GB RAM, 512G storage and MX350 and the Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB storage and MX350 costs 6999 yuan
(US$ 989 / Rs. 74,960 approx.). It is already available in China.