Coolpad has announced a new smartphone in China — Coolpad COOL 10 with waterdrop display, triple rear cameras, and this comes after the recent launch of Coolpad 26, N11 smartphone in China.
The Coolpad COOL 10 flaunts a 6.5-inch waterdrop display, but the resolution is not specified. It sports a 3D arc design and is powered by the MTK6758 (Helio P30) processor which was announced in 2017. It is paired with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage and the phone sports a side-mounted fingerprint scanner as well.
Coming to the optics, the COOL 10 sports triple rear cameras- a 16MP (primary lens with f/1.5 aperture), a telephoto lens, and the third one should be a portrait lens. The front-facing camera is an 8MP shooter. It runs on Cool UI 9.0, but the Android version is not specified. Lastly, it packs a 4900mAh battery that charges over a USB Type-C port.
Coolpad COOL 10 specifications
- Display: 6.51-inch waterdrop display
- SoC: Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P30 (4x Cortex-A53 @ 2.3 GHz
4x Cortex-A53 @ 1.65 GHz); Mali-G71 MP2 950MHz GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB; expandable with microSD
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Cool UI 9.0
- Cameras: Rear — 16MP (primary lens with f/1.5 aperture)+ telephoto lens+ depth (likely)
- Front — 8MP
- Side-mounted Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 165.7 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm; Weight: 202.8 g
- Battery: 4900mAh; USB Type-C
- Colors: Glazed Black, Charm Blue, Yingbe White
Pricing and Availability
The Coolpad Cool 10 is priced at 899 yuan (US$ 127 / Rs. 9584 approx.) and the pre-orders are already live in China.