ZTE today announced Axon 11 SE 5G, the company’s latest 5G smartphone. It packs a 6.53-inch Full HD+ screen with 3.56mm minimal bezels, and 90.8% screen-to-body ratio and houses a 16-megapixel punch-hole camera, is powered by Octa-Core MediaTek Dimensity 800 7nm SoC with ZBooster 2, up to 8GB of RAM, built-in 5G stand alone and non-stand alone (SA/NSA) sub-6GHz networks, quad rear cameras that includes a 48-megapixel primary rear camera, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP depth sensors.
The has rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and packs a 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging.
ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G specifications
- 6.53-inch (1080 × 2340 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen with 97% NTSC color gamut
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873V) 7nm processor
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with MiFlavor 10.1
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 120° ultra-wide angle camera with f/2.2, 2MP macro and 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Rear-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 162.7 x 76.3 x 8.8mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, 1cc speaker, Smart PA, DTS:X Ultra
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The ZTE Axon 11 SE 5G comes in Blue and White colors, is priced at 1998 yuan (US$ 280 / Rs. 21,160 approx.) for 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, 2298 yuan (US$ 322 / Rs. 24,335 approx.) for the 8GB RAM with 128GB storage version and the 8GB RAM with 256GB storage version costs 2598 yuan (US$ 364 / Rs. 27,510 approx.). It is already available for order in China.