After rumors HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has confirmed that it will introduce new HONOR Play 4 and HONOR Play 4 Pro smartphones in China on June 3rd. The HONOR Play 4 Pro is said to be powered by Kirin 990 5G SoC, feature a 40-megapixel IMX600Y rear camera sensor, LCD screen dual front cameras and support for 40W fast charging.
The HONOR Play 4 has been certified by TENAA in China with the model number TNNH-AN00.
HONOR Play 4 rumored specifications
- 6.81-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 LCD screen
- Octa Core (4 x 2GHz Cortex-A76 + 4 x 2GHz Cortex-A55 CPUs) MediaTek Dimensity 800 (MT6873) 7nm processor
- 4GB / 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory with up to 256GB
- Android 10 with EMIUI 10.1
- Dual SIM
- 64MP rear camera with LED flash, 8MP ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP 4cm macro lens and 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 170×78.5×8.9mm; Weight: 213g
- 5G (SA/ NSA) / Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh battery with 22.5W fast charging
We should know the price of the smartphones when they go official next week.