Last week realme confirmed that it will introduce 8 new products including a smartphone at an event in China on May 25th. Later the company confirmed that the phone will be called X50 Pro Player Edition, which is another version of the X50 Pro. Now the phone has been certified by TENAA with the model number RMX2072 revealing the complete specifications, which shows that it will be the cheaper version.
The company has also confirmed LDPPR5 RAM and UFS 3.1 storage for the phone.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition rumored specifications
- 6.44-inch (1080 × 2400 pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 Super AMOLED screen with 90Hz refresh rate, 1000+nits brightness, HDR10+, 100% DCI-P3 and 105% NTSC color gamut, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2.84GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 865 7nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 650 GPU
- 6GB/8GB/12GB LPDDR5 RAM with 128GB/256GB/512GB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 10 with realme UI
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with 0.8μm pixel size, LED flash, UIS stabilization, 8MP 119° ultra-wide angle lens, 2MP macro and 2MP B&W depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera, 2MP depth sensor
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Super linear dual speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio certification
- Dimensions: 159.0×74.2×8.9mm; Weight: 209g
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, Dual-frequency (L1+L5) GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 4200mAh (Typical) / 4110mAh (Minimum) battery with 64W SuperDart fast charging
The Realme X50 Pro Player Edition is expected to come in Green, Red and Silver colors. We should know the price when it goes official next week, but according to rumors it is said to start close to 3000 yuan (US$ 422 / Rs. 31,990 approx.).