Xiaomi along with the Mi 10 Youth Edition and MIUI 12 also introduced Mi Bluetooth Earphones Line Free Edition with QCC5125 flagship chipset which supports Qualcomm aptX Adaptive low latency technology of as low as 80ms. It automatically adjusts between providing the best quality audio or lower latency streaming based on the audio content that is being played. It promises up to 9 hours of battery life.
Mi Bluetooth Earphones Line Free specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to devices, QC5125 low-power chipset for aptX Adaptive for 80ms low datency
- Built-in microphone
- Qualcomm cVc noise cancellation technology for accurate speech recognition even in very challenging acoustic environments.
- Voice assistant lets you take calls, navigate and play music
- Stylish micro-arc collar memory design made of metal
- Magnetic design that lets you turn it off just by attaching the headphones together
- Made of soft skin-friendly rubber that is flexible and is not slippery
- Weight: 25g
- 100mAh battery offers up to 9 hours of playback, 200 hours standby, charges in 1 hour via USB Type-C
The Mi Bluetooth Earphones Line Free Edition comes in Black and White colours, is priced at 199 yuan (US 28 / Rs. 2,130 approx.) and will be available in China from April 27.