Xiaomi’s Redmi brand has introduced Redmi AirDots S wireless Bluetooth headset in China, successor of last year’s AirDots. The new Redmi AirDots S offers seamless switching between mono and binaural mode, features the latest Bluetooth 5.0 chip, which offers twice the transmission rate compared with the previous generation as well as faster and more stable connectivity. There is also new low-latency game mode for gamers that can be enabled with three taps on the headset.
It weighs just 4.1 grams, Play/pause music just by tapping or double tap to launch voice assistant. It offers 4 hours of music playback on a single charge and the charging case offers up to 12 hours of backup.
Redmi AirDots S specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity with Realtek RTL8763BFR chip, connects to the phone immediately when you remove from the case
- 7.2mm dynamic driver unit
- Touch controls for music playback and launch voice assistant (Siri / Google Voice)
- Low latency game mode
- Seamless switching between mono and binaural modes
- Dimensions Headphones: 26.65×16.4×21.6mm; Weight: 4.1g (Each)
- Dimensions Case: 62×40×27.2mm; Weight: 35.4g
- Water resistant (IPX4)
- 40mAh battery on the headset offer 4 hours of battery life on a single charge, 300mAh battery on the charging case offers 12 hours of backup
The Redmi AirDots S comes in Black color and is priced at 99.9 yuan (US$ 14.16 / Rs. 1,075 approx.) and is already on sale on mi.com in China.