OPPO has introduced Enco W31, the company’s latest true wireless earphones in China along with the Ace2, as it had promised. It has 7mm drivers that promises dynamic bass, Bluetooth 5.0 support and has IP54 ratings for protection against sweat and splashes. It has low-latency as low as 94ms for both the ears and 47ms for single ear, has dual microphones with AI noise reduction and has touch controls for volume and music control.
You can choose between three different tips to perfectly fit your ears. It promises up to 15 hours of battery life with the case and 3.5 hours standalone and has USB Type-C charging.
OPPO Enco W31 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 7mm driver
- Touch controls for volume, call control, track change
- Dual microphones for ENC, Breeno voice control
- 94ms (47ms for single ear) low-latency
- Water resistant (IP54)
- Weight: 4.6g for each headset; 50g for the case
- 25mAh battery offers 3.5 hours of standalone music playback, 350mAh battery on the case offers 15h battery life, 10 minutes fast charging offers 1 hour of playback
The OPPO Enco W31 comes in Black, White and Pink colors, is priced at 299 yuan (US$ 42 / Rs. 3,230 approx.) and will be available in China from April 20th. It was announced in India last month for Rs. 4499 along with the Enco Free, but no details about the availability yet.