Renders of the Google Pixel 4a surfaced last year, and live images of the phone have along with specifications surfaced last month showing off the phone’s punch-hole OLED display, square camera module, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a small bezel below the screen. Now the retail box of the phone and more specifications has surfaced.
Google Pixel 4a rumored specifications
- 5.81-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.5:9 display, 443 PPI, HDR support
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU, Titan M security chip
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash,Dual PD auto focus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording at 30fps, 1080p at 60fps and 720p at up to 240fps
- 8MP front camera with 84° ultra-wide lens
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphones
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1, NFC
- 3080mAh battery with 18W fast charging
The Google Pixel 4a is said to come in Just Black and Barely Blue colors and start at $399 (Rs. 30,280 approx.) for the 6GB RAM with 64GB storage version in the US. Since Google I/O has been cancelled, the company is expected to introduce the Pixel 4a online in Q2 2020. Since the retail box has surfaced, we can expect the phone as early as this April.