Update: Detailed specifications have been revealed in a new hands-on video.
Google Pixel 4a rumored specifications
- 5.81-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) FHD+ OLED 18.5:9 display, 443 PPI, HDR support
- Octa Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730 Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64GB / 128GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10
- 12.2MP rear camera with LED flash,Dual PD auto focus, OIS, EIS, 4K video recording
- 8MP front camera
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, 2 microphones
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac 2x2MIMO (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, USB Type-C Gen 1, NFC
- 3080mAh battery with 18W fast charging
According to @evleaks the phone will start st $399 (Rs. 29,400 approx.) in the US.
Earlier: Renders of the Google Pixel 4a surfaced last year. Now alleged live images of the phone have surfaced on a private Facebook group showing off the punch-hole display, square camera module, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and a small bezel below the screen.
Another image shows 64GB storage, and a rear case made of fabric with Google logo. Based on earlier rumors the Pixel 4a is said to sport a 5.7-inch or 5.8-inch flat LCD screen with thick bezels around the display and is expected to be smaller in comparison to Pixel 3a. It is said to feature a 3.5mm audio jack, bottom-ported speaker grill and a USB Type-C port.
It is said to be powered by Snapdragon 7 series Mobile Platform. Since Google I/O has been cancelled, the company might introduce the Pixel 4a via online post sometime in Q2 or hold a separate event later.