HUAWEI’s HONOR brand has announced HONOR 9X Pro smartphone for the global markets after it was introduced in China back in June last year. It packs a 6.59-inch FHD+ no-notch LCD screen, is powered by Kirin 810 7nm SoC with GPU Turbo 9.0, 6GB RAM, NINE liquid cooling that can bring down the temperature by up to 5°C, still runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMIUI 9.1, but with HUAWEI Mobile Services (HMS), HUAWEI AppGallery app store instead of Google Play Services and Play Store with HUAWEI Assistant coming soon.
It has a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2-megapixel depth sensor, 16-megapixel pop-up front camera, side-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 4000mAh battery.
HONOR 9X Pro specifications
- 6.59-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 810 7nm (2x 2.27GHz Cortex-A76 +6 x 1.88GHz Cortex-A55) processor with ARM Mali-G52 MP6 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with EMUI 9.1.1, HMS
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, 1/2″ sensor, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.8 aperture, 8MP ultra-wide sensor with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 163.1×77.2×8.8mm; Weight:206g
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery, 10W charging
The HONOR 9X Pro comes in Midnight Black and Phantom Purple colors, is priced at 249 Euros (US$ 270 / Rs. 19,490 approx.) and will be available in France, Germany, the Netherlands, Egypt, KSA (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and Malaysia from March 2020.