Update: February 27th – vivo has confirmed quad rear cameras for the phone that includes 48MP main camera with f/1.79 aperture, 8MP 112° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP 4cm super macro lens and a 2MP portrait depth of field lens.
Vivo Z6 5G rumored specifications
- 6.57-inch (1080 × 2080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD screen
- Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB / 128GB / 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- Android 10 with Funtouch OS 10
- Dual SIM
- 48MP rear camera with f/1.79 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 112° ultra-wide angle lens with f/2.25 aperture, 2MP 4cm macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 16MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 1163.99×75.71×9.16mm; Weight: 201g
- 5G SA/ NSA / Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, Dual-frequency (L1+L5), GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh (Typical) / 4880mAh (Minimum) battery with 44W ultra-fast flash charge
Earlier: Vivo is all set to introduce Z6 5G, the company’s new mid-range 5G smartphone in China on February 29th. The company has also shared images of the phone which shows a punch-hole display, quad rear cameras and a rear mounted fingerprint scanner, so it should use an LCD screen compared to AMOLED screen.
Vivo has also confirmed that the phone will be powered by Snapdragon 765G SoC with support for dual-mode 5G, liquid cooling for heat dissipation and a 5000mAh battery with support for 44W ultra-fast flash charge via USB Type-C.
The Vivo Z6 5G will come in Blue, Aurora Black, and Silver colors, and should be available in several RAM and storage variants. We should know all the details including the price when the phone goes official next week. Some reports say that this will be the most affordable 5G phone, cheaper than the Redmi K30 5G that starts at 1999 yuan (US$ 285 / Rs. 20,395 approx.) for the 6GB + 64GB version.