After rolling out update to Galaxy M20 and M30 phones back in December, Samsung has started rolling out stable version of One UI 2.0, the next major One UI update based on Android 10 for its Galaxy A30 in India. It was supposed to get the update in January 2020, according to its schedule, but the company has delayed it a bit. This brings Clean and easy-to-use interface with minimized pop-ups, New, smarter layout for a visually comfortable experience, enhanced Dark Mode, Focus Mode, Intuitive Device Care menu and more, but it still doesn’t have built-in screen recorder.
The Samsung Galaxy A30 One UI 2.0 update build A305FDDU4BTB3 is about 1.48GB in size and includes Android security patch for February 2020. Samsung already confirmed the update for range of smartphones. Check out the complete changelog.
One UI 2 Core 2 upgrade brings you Android 10 with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you. We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade. Some apps, including Calculator, Samsung Internet, Samsung Health and Samsung Notes, need to be updated individually after you update your OS.
Here’s what’s new
- Enhanced image, text, and color adjustments for day and night environments.
- Darkened wallpapers, widgets, and alarms while Dark mode is on.
Icons and colors
- Clearer app icons and system colors
- Improved layouts for titles and buttons to eliminate wasted screen space
Full screen gestures
- Added new navigation gestures.
- Settings moved to Settings > Advanced features > One-handed mode.
- The battery usage graph now provides more detailed information.
- Set goals to keep your phone usage in check.
- Use Focus mode to help avoid distractions from your phone.
- Keep an eye on your kids’ activity with new parental controls.
- Added the Trash feature for Contacts that you delete will stay in Trash for 15 days before being deleted forever.