Samsung is all set to introduce its second-generation foldable smartphone at the Unpacked 2020 on February 11 and earlier this week, the initial renders of the Galaxy Z Flip smartphone surfaced, but not many details were known then. Now, the latest press renders have surfaced and key specifications have been revealed as well.
Galaxy Z Flip rumored specifications
- Display: 6.7-inch FULL HD+ (2636 x 1080 pixels) Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O display, external 1.06-inch (300 x 116 pixels) Super AMOLED display with Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- SoC: Octa-Core Snapdragon 855 Plus (1 x Kryo 485 at 2.96GHz + 3 x Kryo 485 at 2.42GHz + 4 x Kryo 385 at 1.8GHz) 7nm Mobile Platform with 675MHz Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM/ROM: 8GB RAM with 256GB storage (UFS 3.0)
- Rear camera: 12MP (primary dual pixel f/1.8) + 12MP (ultra-wide f/2.2); LED flash, HDR10+, OIS, Quick Start; Video: Up to 4K 60fps
- Front camera: 10MP (dual pixel f/2.4); Video: Up to 4K 30fps
- Sensors: Accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, ambient light sensor, barometer, proximity detection, and fingerprint sensor (rear-mounted)
- Connectivity: WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, WiFi Direct, Smart View, Mirror Link, GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo
- Security: Samsung Knox 3.4.1, secure folder, facial recognition
- Dimensions: Folded: 87.4 x 73.6 x 15.4 mm, Open: 167.9 x 73.6 x 6.9 mm Weight: 183 grams
- Battery: 3300mAh battery with 15w fast charging, 9w Qi wireless charging
- Colors: Black and Purple
The Galaxy Z Flip is expected to be available starting February 14th, 2020 and is expected to be priced around 1500 euros (US$ 1652 / Rs. 1,17,645 approx.). We should know more details once the smartphone is officially unveiled on February 11th alongside the Galaxy S20, S20+, and S20 Ultra.